• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Wednesday

I present to my fellow Fbbo members the brand new Year One 20 inch rallye wheels with 5x115 bolt pattern for modern Challengers and Chargers.

20230621_193225.jpg

20230621_193243.jpg

20230621_193252.jpg

20230621_193309.jpg

Halibrand replicas no longer available. They came with blank centers and I made decals for my set and one other.

0702170951a.jpg

center.jpg

Those are sharp!
Thanks! I bought 8" and 10" for my 70 Charger a friend saw them he bought a set for his 69 Coronet I went to buy another set and they were no longer available.
612 was the part number. The were sold as Halibrand replicas so I don't know if when Holley group acquired the Halibrand name that ended the run. The were only $135 each
well balanced. Liquid Metal, JD Wheels and one other retailer that I know of had them for a short time. JD may still have a few 5x5 bolt circle ones.

Thanks! I bought 8" and 10" for my 70 Charger a friend saw them he bought a set for his 69 Coronet I went to buy another set and they were no longer available.
612 was the part number. The were sold as Halibrand replicas so I don't know if when Holley group acquired the Halibrand name that ended the run. The were only $135 each
well balanced. Liquid Metal, JD Wheels and one other retailer that I know of had them for a short time. JD may still have a few 5x5 bolt circle ones.
I think someone else here has a set on a car that I really liked also

My wife's Challenger came with the nice 5 spoke wheels, not the chrome clad plastic centers.

20230515_173246.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I want those modern Mopar rallyes! They would look so good on my Challenger R/T. (I am not a fan of its stock wheels.)

IMG_3783.jpg

Concerning the white Magnum wheels. No, I don't think the car had a wheel change. It does now with 15" steelies and dog dish hubcaps. Any car rocking full hubcaps and everything else is entirely unchanged I believe those came from the factory. How or why I don't know but someday the mystery will be solved. This has every indication of being an older person's car. It still has the factory rub strips down both sides. Nothing on the engine has been changed, as I said the 383 still has the 2 barrel. Anyone taking the time to strip the paint off the wheels repaint the silver and paint the insets white wouldn't have put the full hubcaps back on. Nothing on this car says day 2.

Auto Transport Service
Back