• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Wednesday

Our own Cheapsunglasses rolls on Keystone wheels!

FB7FC11B-0811-4D7C-8B39-974EAF4AFABF.jpeg

Did an R/T even come from the factory with taxi wheel covers? This might have BEEN day 2.
Unfortunately you could order the car with them,most buyer who bought R/Ts opted for the magnum,or the rallye wheels. It was far more likely that the dog dish hubcaps would be found on a Road Runner or Superbee,where young buyers were trying to keep the price as low as possible.

Unfortunately you could order the car with them,most buyer who bought R/Ts opted for the magnum,or the rallye wheels. It was far more likely that the dog dish hubcaps would be found on a Road Runner or Superbee,where young buyers were trying to keep the price as low as possible.
My third GTX was an ordered car, with nearly every available factory option. The original owner selected full wheel covers. I swapped them out for magnum 500s the week after I got the car home.

D6EEE527-B457-40D8-B255-617C0E6E83F8.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back