• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is my 67 440hp from?

Yes I stand corrected I was think of the 66 year model the K was supposed to be the dual exhaust dual snorkel 440

View attachment 493792
You are absolutely right, I had a brain fart. So I looked at my 66' New Yorker and indeed I forgot the 350 HP was a J code in 66, and K was special order 8.Which was duals and dual snorkel. however, the same manifolds as the J were used. Then, in 67' as we know the single exhaust 440 became a digit K, and the L was created. Sorry about that!

you are far more versed in these things than me, but how many performance C bodies were built? any? a few?........ I guess I was just supporting the claim it was from a GTX

BTW, I always read your posts in these matters.... thanks

In 1967, the 440 HP 375 horsepower engine was available in B body cars but only RT's, GTX's and Chargers. And they could be ordered in full size C-body Dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler cars. Fact is, you're unlikely to ever know for sure which car model a particular 440 HP engine came from. (unless you happen to be the original owner from new) For 1967, there are no identifying marks marrying engine to body style.

Anyone know what year this six pack carb is from? Picture is shitty let me know what you guys think this set up is worth

IMG_20170725_2003483211.jpg IMG_20170725_2003483211.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back