• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to buy parts?

I have a set of decent vent windows from a 66 belve 4 door, I believe they are the same.

Could you send me a message with a couple of pictures. I tried finding information on if they are the same anywhere and I have yet to see they are but could be?

Could you send me a message with a couple of pictures. I tried finding information on if they are the same anywhere and I have yet to see they are but could be?

check parts lists for your 66 Charger vs 66 Plymouth. try allpar.com or mymopar.com - don't recall which has that info available. will also check to see which vent window frames I still have for 66-67 Charger and advise.

I have a bunch of random parts I am having trouble finding. I know a lot of people here are probably in the same boat. We are kind of competing for these haha. Buf if anyone knows where to find unique parts let me know. I have only been looking on Ebay motors really.

Also tips on cleaning pot metal, chrome, stainless steel, that has been sitting for a long time and developed pitts that are pretty bad? Or who to send these parts to to get redone if possible?

Thanks!

I have alot of extra parts, let me know what you're looking for and i can see if i have them.

Auto Transport Service
Back