• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to find 68 Vent Window Pivot Grommet?

VitaMeVas

Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy the black nylon/plastic grommet/pieces seen in this picture? I don’t need original and don’t really need to buy the chrome pieces also. Thanks for any help!!
IMG_5997.jpeg

DMT has those.
Must be a newer addition, but either way he's gone so far off the rails he won't even ship to us Canucks anymore. Actually blocked my email after spending mucho dollars there over the past 7+ years. I had to actually get @hunt2elk to relay messages on the last snafu.. During that mess he got his Daughter to even take down their facebook page, which was my only messaging avenue to them after he sent me the wrong parts.

Must be a newer addition, but either way he's gone so far off the rails he won't even ship to us Canucks anymore. Actually blocked my email after spending mucho dollars there over the past 7+ years. I had to actually get @hunt2elk to relay messages on the last snafu.. During that mess he got his Daughter to even take down their facebook page, which was my only messaging avenue to them after he sent me the wrong parts.
WOW! I think Dave started sending stuff to Nigel, seems they were having some shipping issues to Canada. You might want to ask Nigel.

Ok.... if you search for 'vent window grommet' without picking a particular year/model, it does come up. If you go through the 68 b-body section it doesn't show in the search. I've got 2 on order. Thanks everyone (see below).

Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 1.11.57 PM.png

Auto Transport Service
Back