• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to get a good quality trunk mat ?

cj's mopar

Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have advise on where to find a nice replacement truck mat the last one I bought it is so thin and cheep It was like a shower curtain.

Mine came from Year One and has been in for over 20 years but still looks great. I can’t attest to the quality of mats they now sell but I would give them a shot unless I learned otherwise.

How correct do you want it to be? I just use carpet, I get a piece and cut it to fit. Also helps as a sound deadener, and can be easily replaced. Good Luck

Does anyone have advise on where to find a nice replacement truck mat the last one I bought it is so thin and cheep It was like a shower curtain.

Try Richard O'Shields a vendor on this forum.

Try Richard O'Shields a vendor on this forum.
He hasn't been on the forums since last year. Here is some background/news from FABO earlier this year posted by @dadsbee
Screenshot_20220408-185128~2.png

https://restorationpartsandmaterials.com/

See dates below:
Screenshot_20220408-184435~2.png
Screenshot_20220408-184735~2.png

Screenshot_20220408-201529~2.png

Last edited:
ACC and REM makes many trunk mats. They are available in a thicker rubber not like the "shower curtain" material like @cj's mopar described. The thin vinyl ones are out there but it's easy to tell by the cost. The thick rubber can be upwards to $100 and the vinyl $20-$30. Some will be flat and not molded. Ask when ordering.

Many vendors carry them or they can be drop shipped from ACC. Always call first for the availability.

Last edited:
I also updated that I talked with Richard yesterday. He will be at Carlisle beside T building... in 98 days or so..

Wasn’t DMT working on a factory original reproduction? None of the aftermarket ones are correct.

I don’t think you can order directly from ACC. The ACC one I bought a few months ago was fine

Stay away from ACC. I had nothing but problems with the mat and the return.

Auto Transport Service
Back