• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to get drums, rotors, shoes, pads?

idrivemopar

Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Just wondering where the best place is to get stock replacement drums, rotors shoes and pads? Is it Auto Parts Warehouse? They carry bendix and have free shipping, prices are not too bad!

Does anyone know the part number for riveted rear shoes? I thought BS446r was correct, but I think that is for 11x2.5 drum, not 11x2.75.

Thanks!

check with napa. look in their brake parts book it should list all parts for your vehicle. if you don't have a napa close by let me know i will check our book.

Thanks, i will check that out. I usually dont go to NAPA because they dont know whats going on here! I will give it a go!

Try Rock Auto. Dodgecharger.com has a discount code and you can look up by part number or app with pics usually. It wil tell you if riveted or not. Great prices usually. NAPA currently has a flyer with 20% off coupon of everything if you decide to try them.

if you are looking for b body front brakes 69 through 71 they come in 10 x 2.5 and 11 x 3 inch. ts336b is part # for 11 inch ts 333 for 10. these are napa #

rear brakes are ts 335 for 11 x 2.5. ts 333 for 10 x 2.5

hope this helps

i just noticed yours is a 73 rr the rear brakes are 11 x 2.5 part # ts 335 drum # is 4401168 also shows a 10 x 2.5 # 4401129 but no shoes for the 10s

I got a set of drums and rotors from Autopartswarehouse, good quality, Bendix brand. I was able to get a set of shoes for the rear that are rivited from the guy that built my third member, and those look top notch, actually a carquest special order part.

Auto Transport Service
Back