• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which B Body part do you wish was reproduced?

SteveSS

Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score
I would love it if someone made the R/T style tail lights for the 1971-72 Charger.

The chrome trim ring around a 69 Coronet 440 tail / reverse lights. Have not found a reproduction site yet.
Also the tail trim panel as good ones are hard to come by.

ACDB44A0-F19C-4653-A3AE-75904C9452EA.jpeg

Right now, trunk drops for 66-67 B bodies. I have waited years for full quarters and outer wheel houses and now have them.

I don't think anyone makes 66-67 doors which seems stupid when you consider all the models they fit. I'm not sure on 68-70 doors, may be not available either, stupid.

I don't think anyone makes 66-67 doors which seems stupid when you consider all the models they fit. I'm not sure on 68-70 doors, may be not available either, stupid.
Chevy certainly kicked *** on their reproduction and aftermarket options. One can make 67-69 Camero and 55-57 Belair from entirely reproduction products. (I'm willing to bet other models and options as well.) Chrysler? Not even close. And Ford guys may be in tougher shape. (Except for 1st gen Mustang?)

66 Ply grills and trunk panels, 66 Ply fender top trim.

Right now, trunk drops for 66-67 B bodies. I have waited years for full quarters and outer wheel houses and now have them.
Did you get a set of the AMD quarters? If so do they fit better than the Sherman ones? Shermans were way off..

Which b body part do I wish was reproduced?
One that’s fits without having to modify the damn thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back