• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which B Body part do you wish was reproduced?

Figures that they would make AMD quarters for the 67 now that my GTX is sold.

That challenger body has me suddenly interested in building a 70 challenger. Not sure why they don't do this for the cudas.

part # 2839636 RT 1/4 panel emblems i need two. not the 2901812 they are for the 1969, not enough bend on center for 1/4 panel on the 1967 rt. thanks

1964 Dodge Polara/Polara 500 large tail light bases.

Stamps for radiator support and trunk lip serial numbers.

Chevy certainly kicked *** on their reproduction and aftermarket options. One can make 67-69 Camero and 55-57 Belair from entirely reproduction products. (I'm willing to bet other models and options as well.) Chrysler? Not even close. And Ford guys may be in tougher shape. (Except for 1st gen Mustang?)

To me, my poor 65 is a bastard child with no one ever caring enough to make any after market parts this far out from the year it was built. To me it makes it priceless and even more rare to find what is needed to build one. Nothing on this car is cheap to replace. Some cars have every part down to the last screw that can be bought over the counter.

'66-'67 Coronet trunk floor extensions.

Auto Transport Service
Back