• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

which bucket seats will fit a 70 belvedere?

joshb1983

Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
wanna put bucket seats in my 70'belvedere and know which style goes in the roadrunner and gtx models...just wondering which other cars and years of cars have the same seats or very similar ones that i could use..since cars not a RR or gtx they dont gotta be exact i guess just wanna find a set that will look good and fit well..i know alot of cars from 70-74 had simular ones but not sure what years and what cars exactly..any help would be appreciated thanks

even the later 75 up b bodies had a similar style bucket high back bucket seat , seat tracks are going to be 70 and older only if you want direct bolt in .

I put 72 charger seats in my convertible , recovered them in 70 challenger tuck and roll style upholstery and used 71 new yorker power seat tracks to have 6 way power seats .

Attachments

• briggsDSCN0414099.JPG
    briggsDSCN0414099.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 193
  • consolebriggsDSCN0414100.JPG
    consolebriggsDSCN0414100.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 205
  • briggsDSCN0414097.JPG
    briggsDSCN0414097.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 200
  • bucket P9120006.JPG
    bucket P9120006.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 195
  • bucketP9120007.JPG
    bucketP9120007.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 190
Best kept secrets in the Mopar world-

#1 a 66/67 B body 8 3/4 is a drop in for a Duster.

#2 FMJ spindles.

#3, and I belive this one is "mine"- M body (fifth Ave) 6 way electric seat track works on 71-74 A/B/E buckets (no mods necessary).

Summit Racing seats. I got mine at a swap meet for $150 a pair, they are less than $300 new last I looked. I fabricated spacers from steel tubing from the hardware store. RR seats.jpg

even the later 75 up b bodies had a similar style bucket high back bucket seat , seat tracks are going to be 70 and older only if you want direct bolt in .

I put 72 charger seats in my convertible , recovered them in 70 challenger tuck and roll style upholstery and used 71 new yorker power seat tracks to have 6 way power seats .

Going by what you first said, you had to make modifications to the 71 New Yorker tracks to fit them in?

I like the 70 Challanger upholstery! How 'late' of a seat frame will that trim fit? Obviously 72 charger, but any later?

Thanks for the info!

Going by what you first said, you had to make modifications to the 71 New Yorker tracks to fit them in?

I like the 70 Challanger upholstery! How 'late' of a seat frame will that trim fit? Obviously 72 charger, but any later?

Thanks for the info!
at least 74 but like i said the 75 ups look the same to me also but i'm not sure
the newyorker seat tracks bolted right into the correct placeds on the floor it was mating the seat to the frame but it wasnt to bad frome memory anyway

Auto Transport Service
Back