• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

While I imbibe

Do the make bagger attachments for those types of mowers?

Edit: zero turn mowers.

Last edited:
Do the make bagger attachments for those types of mowers?
I purchased the mulching blade kit when I bought my mower.. Works surprisingly really well..
DSCF0289.JPG

My zero turn Simplicity has been fine; but every year removing the deck for greasing and sharpening blades is a bee-itch! Heavier as all get out (52" deck). Attaching a couple of the pins would be better with girl hands as is getting to two grease fittings...

Bought a Ferris for my wife a few years ago. Great suspension cut her mowing time by 1/3

Husqvarna RT220 T, Articulating..better than a ZERO turn, no big wheels out front to get in the way,
It does Zero turns and and gets right up to any tree or fence. + the deck flips up for ez cleaning.
I have been mowing for 21 years with a Husky Rider 14 PRO and I love it. Mine looks like yours and was built in Sweden. I had to replace 1 motion cable and 1 steering cable and a couple of belt idler pulley bearings. Been thinking about a set of new tires! 14 HP B&S Vanguard twin.
Mike

My zero turn Simplicity has been fine; but every year removing the deck for greasing and sharpening blades is a bee-itch! Heavier as all get out (52" deck). Attaching a couple of the pins would be better with girl hands as is getting to two grease fittings...

You need a sky hook, aka come along or winch under a tree branch. Or cherry picker. Raise the front and there ya go.
Don't know if baggers are made for zero turns but I would assume they do.

I have been mowing for 21 years with a Husky Rider 14 PRO and I love it. Mine looks like yours and was built in Sweden. I had to replace 1 motion cable and 1 steering cable and a couple of belt idler pulley bearings. Been thinking about a set of new tires! 14 HP B&S Vanguard twin.
Mike
22 HP B&S Endurance Twin. Paid $4133 new, back in 2013.

My zero turn Simplicity has been fine; but every year removing the deck for greasing and sharpening blades is a bee-itch!

I have a 44" Simplicity, bought new around 2008. Am I suppose to remove the deck for greasing and sharpening? Never ever did.

I have a 44" Simplicity, bought new around 2008. Am I suppose to remove the deck for greasing and sharpening? Never ever did.
Well, I got into the routine removing the deck. Manual says to do it for removing blades; but yeah, could do without taking off the deck (not to say I always follow the manuals, lol). The pulley grease fittings are a PIA to reach on mine anyway and worse with the belt in the way. I flip the deck over to power wash the underside. As I get older this sort a routine get's a bit more difficult - Lord willing maybe next year I'll just leave the deck on.

Holy cow with you guys paying thousands of $$$ for those cute little riding mowers! :eek::eek:
This place, having been used as pasture for some decades before I started "taming" the
Johnson grass 25 years ago (y'all from around these parts know what I mean by "Johnson
grass") EATS riding mowers for lunch and spits out the front axles.
Been there, tried that...

As I remind folks, the place may look nice, but these aren't lawns out here - they literally are
semi-tamed pasture, with an extremely hardy hay-grass that literally dulls your blades as you
cut it. The ground itself, being about 4-6" topsoil on top of southern clay (with lots of rock base
under that - this is marble country, after all) isn't quite as smooth as your standard issue
subdivision grading, either - and decades of running over it with a tractor hasn't improved that
much.
They say "clay remembers" - boy, and how! We've literally had dual axle tandems up here on
the yard on dry days - emphasis on dry. :D
When we've had decent rain, the grass grows fast and you gotta stay on top of it - but when it
goes dry, the grass literally stops growing (that's part of being hardy, I reckon).

For the last 17 years, I've owned a compact tractor - 30hp diesel 4x4 Massey-Ferguson (made by
Iseki in Japan) with the "halfway" tires on it (not full agro, not turf tires) utilizing a pull-behind
Maschio finish mowing deck built in Italy (!). Both have been beat on relentlessly for all these
years now; the tractor is simply indestructible and goes freaking forever on 5 gallons #2 diesel
(I can mow the place twice on a tank usually, and we're talking acres here). The deck is thick
as the dickens, but keeping a good set of spindles and blades on it is a challenge due to the
abuse. Fortunately, parts are cheap and I get a season or so out of a set of blades.

Of course, the tractor is also pressed into duty as the official vehicle of the half mile of road out
here (between my own road and the tiny one-lane county road I look after as well), all gravel
and some quite steep.
Me being me, I've even perfected snow removal from gravel. Serious. Yeah, I ain't right...
Oh, and the rule around here on who does what is simple:
I am responsible for everything outside the house, she's got the inside (other than all the remodeling,
wiring, plumbing, heavy moving, etc. of course).
Lisa actually likes to mow (she's never in a hurry with it), but I usually go about mach 7 when I do it,
so there's never much for her to mow on these days - and I wouldn't be braggin' about it if she were
to do it all the time.
Sorry, that's not right to ask of the wife, least to me. I got it. :thumbsup:

Holy cow with you guys paying thousands of $$$ for those cute little riding mowers! :eek::eek:
This place, having been used as pasture for some decades before I started "taming" the
Johnson grass 25 years ago (y'all from around these parts know what I mean by "Johnson
grass") EATS riding mowers for lunch and spits out the front axles.
Been there, tried that...

As I remind folks, the place may look nice, but these aren't lawns out here - they literally are
semi-tamed pasture, with an extremely hardy hay-grass that literally dulls your blades as you
cut it. The ground itself, being about 4-6" topsoil on top of southern clay (with lots of rock base
under that - this is marble country, after all) isn't quite as smooth as your standard issue
subdivision grading, either - and decades of running over it with a tractor hasn't improved that
much.
They say "clay remembers" - boy, and how! We've literally had dual axle tandems up here on
the yard on dry days - emphasis on dry. :D
When we've had decent rain, the grass grows fast and you gotta stay on top of it - but when it
goes dry, the grass literally stops growing (that's part of being hardy, I reckon).

For the last 17 years, I've owned a compact tractor - 30hp diesel 4x4 Massey-Ferguson (made by
Iseki in Japan) with the "halfway" tires on it (not full agro, not turf tires) utilizing a pull-behind
Maschio finish mowing deck built in Italy (!). Both have been beat on relentlessly for all these
years now; the tractor is simply indestructible and goes freaking forever on 5 gallons #2 diesel
(I can mow the place twice on a tank usually, and we're talking acres here). The deck is thick
as the dickens, but keeping a good set of spindles and blades on it is a challenge due to the
abuse. Fortunately, parts are cheap and I get a season or so out of a set of blades.

Of course, the tractor is also pressed into duty as the official vehicle of the half mile of road out
here (between my own road and the tiny one-lane county road I look after as well), all gravel
and some quite steep.
Me being me, I've even perfected snow removal from gravel. Serious. Yeah, I ain't right...
Oh, and the rule around here on who does what is simple:
I am responsible for everything outside the house, she's got the inside (other than all the remodeling,
wiring, plumbing, heavy moving, etc. of course).
Lisa actually likes to mow (she's never in a hurry with it), but I usually go about mach 7 when I do it,
so there's never much for her to mow on these days - and I wouldn't be braggin' about it if she were
to do it all the time.
Sorry, that's not right to ask of the wife, least to me. I got it. :thumbsup:
Neat that you've perfected a way to clear snow from gravel. My drive is 1/4 mile long and snow plowing always left tons of stones in the grass. Most of the drive is through farm field; but around the lawns at my in-laws and our house I'd rake it out from the grass for hours. Rented a power-brush one year and geezuz, that monstrosity wasn't a breeze to use and if not careful with it, you didn't have any grass left to be concerned about. I keep the plow blade up a few inches; but this past winter with the heavy drifting had to give the truck a good go to plow through sometimes. Still, doing this - it's not near the stones I used to have. Few years ago I forked out to have crushed asphalt laid down and this is better especially when I get my old ride out for some exercise.

Slit a piece of schedule 40 2-2 1/2" pipe and fit it over the cutting edge on your plow. With a couple brackets it can be a bolt on part. I have a friend that plows right over his lawn every winter with no damage.
Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back