• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Headrests for 1969 Charger

FrnkNsteen

Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I need to order a set of white headrests for my '69 Charger. I see that Classic Industries carries white headrests for '68-70 cars, part# MD2019200, but they only list that it fits the following models. Can anyone confirm if the Charger takes the same headrests as the other models listed?

Here's a link
https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1969/dodge/all-models/parts/md2019200.html

They say they fit:
  • 1968-69 Barracuda
  • 1968-70 Dart
  • 1968-70 Valiant
  • 1968-70 Belvedere
  • 1968-70 Coronet
  • 1968-70 GTX
  • 1968-70 Road Runner
  • 1968-70 Satellite
  • 1968-70 Super Bee

Thanks!!

Have you tried Online Upholstery in North Collins, Ny.? Somebody on here showed some seats with headrest he bought from there.

Mark, check with Mike at BE&A to see if he should still have any inventory left of the ones that he was involved with. I think he only had black available and may not have any inventory left. But I would feel better about his product. But that would require dying them white. Granted some of his product was an off spring of PG Classic, but his product line was of better quality for some reason and I would feel that it would be of better quality than the OER / Classic Industries pieces.

Thanks Richard. Is he the guy that has different grades, depending on softness and condition? Seems to me I remember visiting a site that had various options for headrests, and the price reflected the condition (softness) of the vinyl and padding.

I'd have to check on mine, but I don't think they were cracked or split. Might be able to clean mine up and dye them. Hadn't thought about that. I will check them out though.

Thanks again!

Auto Transport Service
Back