• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White or Black Interior?

71_Duster

Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score
The 67 Belvedere I bought recently has a tired factory bench seat in it with a faded two tone dark blue and aqua coloured pattern on the seats.

Looks like stock buckets may be tough to scare up so I was looking at the low back procars that seem to look pretty close.

My main question is with new dark blue carpet, repainted dark blue dash, good dark blue dash pad, dark blue headliner would white seats and door panels be a good match or black? I think the black might make it too dark with the blue. Always liked the white interiors.

Belvedere10.gif

Belvedere3.jpg

White guts all the way!!!!

disclaimer; i am a bit particular to white interior myself...lol

Attachments

• GTX Interior (36).jpg
    GTX Interior (36).jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 259
  • GTX Interior (40).jpg
    GTX Interior (40).jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 256
My road runner has a white interior....my Belvy II has a black interior. i love the white for the look and aesthetics...i love the black for durability. both are nice but i think white would look better in your application. ...and thats a clean lookin' ride! nice

OK...THAT SETTLES IT......im gettin some fuzzy dice too..........dammit!:hello2:

hahaha!!! got those at McCarran Airport like 4 years ago when i was leavin' Vegas!!

i couldn't pass them up!!!! :upside down:

hahaha!!! got those at McCarran Airport like 4 years ago when i was leavin' Vegas!!

i couldn't pass them up!!!! :upside down:

what the hell are you doing up at 2 in the morning?...lol..... you may also ask me why im up at 2 in the morning ! ...lmao:headbang:

I think MarPar pic settles it, I'm really loving that white and blue.

For a weekend cruiser how bad is it to keep it nice and white? Need to price out the procar seats this fall. Think my chances of finding 67 buckets around here are slim.

One of the problems with blue paint jobs has always been interior color. The only colors that really look good in a blue car are blue or white. Black just doesn't work, so I would go with white.

I think MarPar pic settles it, I'm really loving that white and blue.

For a weekend cruiser how bad is it to keep it nice and white? Need to price out the procar seats this fall. Think my chances of finding 67 buckets around here are slim.

Sweet! glad i could help! It's not hard to keep clean at all. just dont get in it while youre all greasy!!! put a towel or somethin down if you need to get in it when dirty.

simple green works wonders on the white if you do get it dirty!

71 Duster - love the color on that '67! Do you know if it's the original color and if so, what is the color code callout?

Why not do the seats in the same dark blue as the dash??

It's actually a 2004 BMW colour called steel blue metallic code is 372

I think it would be too much if the whole interior was blue. The white looks classy, and if I go with procar low back buckets I can buy them in white and recover the back seat white.

I think white is hard to beat for looks and don't think you would be sorry.. Nice looking ride!!

:blob1::blob1:

Attachments

• wht interieorDSCN1175010108.JPG
    wht interieorDSCN1175010108.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 219
  • wht interieorDSCN1175010107.JPG
    wht interieorDSCN1175010107.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 218
  • wht interieorDSCN1175010109.JPG
    wht interieorDSCN1175010109.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 214
  • wht interieorDSCN1175010110.JPG
    wht interieorDSCN1175010110.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 212
  • wht interieorDSCN1175010106.JPG
    wht interieorDSCN1175010106.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 205
Looks great stuart! Oh, I really have to say those floor mats look pretty awesome in there ;)

Auto Transport Service
Back