• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who’s been on an Intl cruise - Goods & Bads

With a side trip to Phnom Penh for an airplane ride home? Unplanned. Not for me.
Chances are the Uber Ap won’t work.

Been to Phnom Penh and up river to Siem Riep. Angor Wat was spectacular. No need for Uber the little tuk tuk and motos are everywhere and a lot cheaper than Uber. Last time there was 2005. Would love to go back again - only issue was the food sucks. Not as good as Thai or VN. Flavorless stuff. People are wonderful.

47502B19-0F68-46E6-90F9-671F2B5219CE.png
I’m sure the people are nice, but 140 miles in a Rickshaw? I’ll pass.

Cambodia reported to have no ban on travel to China. No Corona without Lime!

After seeing recent events on TV, and hearing from friends who were cabin-bound last year oa cruise....NO THANKS. If I wanted to be locked in a small room for 2 weeks with no view, I'll stay in the bathroom at home. Much more convenient, and less chance of catching someone else's diseases. And I won't have to queue up to go somewhere. It's hard enough being a tourist in your own country, let alone being jammed into a ship with 4,000 other people, and no cars to drive. Imagine having to sit pool-side for hours, waiting for your turn to play water volleyball.....or fighting the throngs of unruly teenagers hogging the wave rides. No thanks.

I much prefer knowing who has touched my food before I eat it.

Can't believe my F-in-law got on a cruise boat last week, I can only hope his 3rd gold diggin side arm catches this ****.

We just got back from a 2 week cruise in the Caribbean. No problems.....................yet

Leaving on an Alaskan cruise at the end of May. Not sure what to do. It’s all paid for and 10 weeks away. They won’t let us cancel.

floating petri dishes

done a few cruises, I'm not doing another

Leaving on an Alaskan cruise at the end of May. Not sure what to do. It’s all paid for and 10 weeks away. They won’t let us cancel.
I'd go. We are going in August. I'm not gonna worry about this ****. If you're a healthy individual you may get it but it's just another version of the flu. If you have any other underlying health issues it could cause more complications. Overall, I'm not in any panic mode(THANK YOU MEDIA!)

Auto Transport Service
Back