• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHO HAS MP VALVE COVERS ?Who

here's mine

IMG952019022195220253943001.jpg IMG952019022195220258944002 (1).jpg

View attachment 757409 Not sure what these are, but don’t get them. Look like hell, and you need a thimble to add oil at oil change time. Going back to factory 69 orange covers, but hate to mess with them since they are sealed and dry.

Dammit just got a set of those!

Dammit just got a set of those!
Better elaborate, drivers side took 3 tries to seal, when handled they scuf up and just look swirled up, and the passenger side filler port has a baffle very close to surface.

Better elaborate, drivers side took 3 tries to seal, when handled they scuf up and just look swirled up, and the passenger side filler port has a baffle very close to surface.
I got them to hopefully clear some Harland sharp rockers. Plan on scuffing them up and painting them turquoise to match the engine. Didn’t notice the baffle being so close, that’s a pain in the a**.

More pics of the Mopar ones actually in car. Hopefully the pics of #1 and 2 header pipe shows what I needed to do to clear the big valve covers. Simply took a 2x4 and beat the pipe down flat. My headers are TTI 2" pipes, and didn't realize until after the motor was together, already had the headers, etc etc etc.

IMG_2396.JPG IMG_2397.JPG IMG_2398.JPG IMG_2399.JPG IMG_2400.JPG IMG_2401.JPG IMG_2402.JPG IMG_2403.JPG

More pics of the Mopar ones actually in car. Hopefully the pics of #1 and 2 header pipe shows what I needed to do to clear the big valve covers. Simply took a 2x4 and beat the pipe down flat. My headers are TTI 2" pipes, and didn't realize until after the motor was together, already had the headers, etc etc etc.

View attachment 758509 View attachment 758510 View attachment 758512 View attachment 758513 View attachment 758514 View attachment 758515 View attachment 758516 View attachment 758517
That’s unfortunate, I have the same Headers and Have had my eye on those valve covers for a while now.

Same here.. Time for some MP covers!

A bit late to the party but I have ... a few :lol:...

Ed Ward MPs.jpg

George Keuchmann after.jpg

Greg Reynolds MPs.jpg

Joe Calise Powder **** Christmas 2018.jpg

Kerwin's MPs with air cleaner lid.jpg

Larrys MPs 2.jpg

Mike Surrento Job 1 full layout.jpg

IMG_0039.JPG

Yes, this is what those black wrinkle factory covers really look like when you strip that stuff off. Tons of excess casting flash, dings, dents, spiderwebbing between the ribs and lettering ... just bloody awful.

MP valve cover before.jpg

Thanks to MarPar Mario and TorRed Rod for sharing their pics of my Powder ****!
FBBO members are always entitled to a labor discount, and Gold Members and Military / Law Enforcement Officers / First Responders save even more. Check out my website for details!

Thanks! I try not to get overly attached but those are some of my personal all-time favorites too. Some are just more difficult to box up and send home than others :)

A couple more pics of others from my phone stash ...
FB_IMG_1552534249789.jpg
FB_IMG_1552094553792.jpg
FB_IMG_1545280707956.jpg

Those ^^^ go with these, along with a matching Mr. Norm's Tri-Power air cleaner for a disabled Veteran with a Polara in Florida. The pcv and breather are a more accurate shot of this custom in-house blue formulation.
FB_IMG_1545280702410.jpg

:lol:Never too late to the party Cudachick. Look familiar from my post above?:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back