• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who knows

ricks_RR

Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
does any one know the guy who made this i need to get in contact with him
0806181656.jpg

I don't know who made it, but when I was working I did a lot of custom electronic equipment design and all of the metal work was produced by Laser cut fabrication. If you can deliver a CAD drawing, in the flat, of what you want made, a shop with Laser cutter can do it. Your search is narrowed down to someone who has access to a Laser cutting machine. Possible it was produced by a water jet, but I think a Laser is more likely. Really nice piece..

thanks i bought it a few years ago and lost the guys info so i can order an other one. just searching right now

And I thought Hobby Lobby was my only sign place LOL

Those look Awesome

Now If I can get a Super Bee and 383 Magnum made for the garage

Going to have to contact that guy on Craigslist

you should be able to go to anyone with a sign shop in your area and they can make anything you want

you better watch copy rights
61mf3yeW1lL._AC_SL1450_.jpg
0806181656-jpg.jpg
273011045190.jpg
images

i fact the guy who made this for me . he sent it to me in the morning and by the afternoon they shut him down so i think i have the only he made
RR NO KNOTS (2).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back