• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who likes brown cars ????

Here's my brown CJ
I have the golden eagle decals but haven't installed them yet

20211120_104804.jpg 20211120_104752.jpg 20211120_104826.jpg

My previous brown Tundra, Sunset Bronze Mica in Toyota vernacular. Always got a lot of positive comments. Sold it and bought a 2021 RAM Rebel ecodiesel.

Y5BlJAE.jpg
l2kqjim.jpg

My road runner K6 autumn bronze, old paint and a lot of touch up with lacquer.

View attachment 1205762
I'm probably in the minority but I think the K6 bronze is a great colour that really pops in the light. Many years ago I bought a garage kept 71 Valiant for parts (original owners gave it to the grandson who promptly put it in the ditch while driving it in the winter) in that colour and thought it looked great. A very rich looking colour that made that Valiant look really classy, at least on the side that wasn't wiped.

I owned this '71 340 4spd in 1979>

BROWN CUDA 340.jpg

Brown isn't my favorite color, but brown and brownish Mopars seem to end up in my garage. I have a FK5 Challenger convertible and a GK6 '71 Challenger R/T. I was trying unsuccessfully to sell the '71, and not having any luck even though it's a no rust ever very rare car. Everyone said it must be the color. Looks great to me, especially in the sun so I decided if no one else wants it, go chase your high impact colored cars, I'm happy to keep this one!

10-18-15 (8).jpg

Colors are a fad...or 'era' thing. My mother went crazy in the 60's with greens - appliances, wallpaper, furniture, etc. Color popularity seems to come and go...and then come back again.

If I pass that color every morning in the bottom of my toilet bowl? Shouldn't be painted on a car. JMO of course.

Auto Transport Service
Back