• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who wants a pristine 69 Satellite Sport for $9950? Anyone?

The car on Facebook has the same aftermarket AC and also the add on gauge package on the lower driver side. I think it is the same car, since that would be quite a coincidence given everything else is the same (color combo, 440 replacement engine, etc)

D67BA73A-3098-4853-91D4-B46307923E77.png
F686BEA9-5A73-4D48-9F79-0668F38CE47E.png

The emblem must have been added or deleted between pictures. Maybe the set of pics for one ad is much older than the other.

Look at the interior. Even the aftermarket radio tucked under the dash on the passenger side is the same. There is even a pine tree air freshener hanging in the same spot near the aftermarket AC, although it is black in one ad and blue in the other.

What are the odds?

I put my driver grand Cherokee on craigslist last week. Two scammer tries. One a lieutenant in the army stationed somewhere buying the car for his brother. The other one was new to me. Got a couple texts from a guy who said if everything goes good we could go to his bank or mine tomorrow....but to,or row was Sunday. Then txts me for the MER report I think. WTF is that I ask. He sends me a link to something like carfax. Told him that was his to do. Never did hear back from him.

Great.

Now people who know how to use the English language are using that scam.

I got this reply back from the socalled seller. I am going to request an appointment to see the car using the website. I bet they are going to want me to put a deposit to see the car.

Robert Morris
11:49 AM (1 hour ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

485 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA is their office facility ...Please arrange a booking in advance at [email protected] .
Best regards,
Robert Morris
Deepwater Drilling Engineer
BSChE Equinor
ASA - Energy Company

? The place in Delaware is about an hour from me. I'd go look for beer money, if it's there.

Auto Transport Service
Back