• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who wants venison?

coronet340

Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
I WAS heading home til this stupid SOB ran out in front of me. Now I get to wait on a tow. 20140612_062406.jpg20140612_062429.jpg20140612_062148.jpg

in my best Roscoe p Coltrane voice.... "Scuffed your vehicle."

That sucks man.

I had a 78 T/A bandit edition. Driving down the road one evening and I see this deer out the corner of my eye running in line with me in the ditch. All of a sudden this stupid animal turns and runs right in front of the car. Rolled him up under the front facia, I stop and get out to see the damage. Tore the plastic bumper in half.I'm looking for this bastard to see if he's dead, because if he's not I'm gonna finish him off! NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! SOB trashed my car and ran off like Houdini.

Soon as I saw her I knew it was over. Caught the corner of my eye and I tried to swerve but she bolted.
Had the car exactly 1 month. Lol

But yea I was looking for it to kick it in the head. Broken *** neck so I didn't bother to kick it.

My wife smashes every car she gets into a deer, thinking about brush guards and whistles from here on out haha. Sorry about your luck.

Thanks 747. Bad luck? Ha. This is a chance to practice my body work for the 'Net. Already called off the body company and having the tow truck drop it in my driveway.

Bam! Lemonade.

Sorry about your wifes driving habits. Lol. Mine has a lead foot.

Make sure you tell the insurance company that the deer ran into you. Not that you ran into the deer. There is a difference with some companies. How stupid is that? But it's true!

Mmm Tasty....if it makes you feel any better I ate some of her cousin for dinner last night

my first thought was the movie Tommy Boy when they put the deer in the car and it woke up.........very funny. That sucks about your car but at least it wasn't your classic MOPAR

Little thing did some damage. I'm and estimator at a body shop so I like to see deer hits. Quick and easy. Oh, sorry about the deer man. LOL

Thanks all! I thought about loading it up but after I saw all the deer **** on the side of my car I decided to pass. lol

I got the car home and did a damage assessment and some pricing. Hood, fender, grille, bumper, washer reservoir, headlight, fog light, possibly a hood latch and hinges (the hood pushed back far enough to go over the drivers fender) and a power steering reservoir.

you killed yerself "High Speed Beef" Ever see a cow run? I BET it wasn't fast enough to "cut you off" and you hit it!

Sorry man they do dumb **** like that all then time, and wind up dead......

Sucks for you
SUCKS EVEN MORE FOR Poor Bambi,

Too bad, so sad,

I've had quite a few close calls here, nock on wood, probably just jinxed myself, I see them almost every-time I drive,
we have a ton of deer/road kill near my place, every-time I go down/up Phoenix Lake rd. or Middle Camp rd., toward town {Sonora} or up the hill {Twain Harte}...

Around here you have to be very aware/vigilant of what's lurking just off the roadsides & critters, jumping out, deer whistles on the front allegedly help...

They're not the smartest animals, I see allot of fawns & does killed, rarely any bucks thou...

That sucks sorry man !! Fuc$%ng deer I cant shoot enough of them !!

- - - Updated - - -

I see allot of fawns & does killed, rarely any bucks thou...

Bucks are very smart ! They send the does across roads or openings first!! If the doe makes it fine the buck will follow if out come not so good he'll turn and run back where he came from ! Very old bucks are like ghosts I do a lot of archery hunting and I use trail cameras to scout big bucks you see everything that's out their on those cams I've seen a lot of realy old bucks on cam but never while hunting it's crazy like those old bucks have a 6th sense !:icon_thumright:

Auto Transport Service
Back