• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's the hottest actress right now, in your opinion

Megan Fox!
Celebrity-Megan-Fox-6.jpg

I need my fantasy women to have boobs. An A or B cup is like a slant six to me.

I like to look at a woman and have THIS reaction.

A B.gif

Ahh - they'll all age getting ugly just like the gals we drooled over on TV from our (ok, my youth). Yep, gals I dated in HS, old-ugly...fat or skeletal. Ran into my 1st girlfriend, go figure, at a memorial service a few years ago; hadn't seen her in 4 decades. She reminded me of a grandmother...wait, she is. WDF, I got old & ugly too.
My new pickup line to attract a young lady: "You're gorgeous! Someday you're gonna look like **** and no amount of makeup or plastic surgery is gonna help you. What's say you and me get together tonight before that happens?"

Ahh - they'll all age getting ugly just like the gals we drooled over on TV from our (ok, my youth). Yep, gals I dated in HS, old-ugly...fat or skeletal. Ran into my 1st girlfriend, go figure, at a memorial service a few years ago; hadn't seen her in 4 decades. She reminded me of a grandmother...wait, she is. WDF, I got old & ugly too.
My new pickup line to attract a young lady: "You're gorgeous! Someday you're gonna look like **** and no amount of makeup or plastic surgery is gonna help you. What's say you and me get together tonight before that happens?"
So what you're saying, Ron, is that you're not getting laid that much ? LOL

So what you're saying, Ron, is that you're not getting laid that much ? LOL
Yeah, been asked why I’ve poured beer on my hand…okay, old joke…trying to get my date drunk…

Auto Transport Service
Back