• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why is This On Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done, it was bad with the bottom page ads that wouldn't close but these pop ups in the center of the page? Goodbye.

the video ads should not be here - I'll look into the cause and get it fixed asap

Okany,Okay, I'm outta here. I'll chec( back in a week or so, to see if this is fixwsi hope my typing is good, I can't see it.

Okany,Okay, I'm outta here. I'll chec( back in a week or so, to see if this is fixwsi hope my typing is good, I can't see it.
:lol: That's funny right there. You can see what I wrote in a week...:lol:

I'm using a desktop (don't own a cell phone) and I'm using Brave as my browser. I use AdBlock on all sites except for YouTube. Brave does block ads on YouTube.

Is anyone else overwhelmed with too much advertising on the site? I usually use my phone to go on here and lately there has been so much advertising. I get pop up ads on the screen that block what I’m trying to read or type. I had to remove one so I could type this. I really don’t care about “5 surprising facts about the universe”. It’s about at the point where it’s just too annoying to go on this forum.

e_fosters-beer-ads-woman-holding-beer-under-breast.jpg

I’ve been getting these ads of late

The new pop ups that get under your thumb while scrolling is akin to having some asshole that has nothing to do with the store in front of a store sticking a sign in your face as your trying to walk in. Only reason this is not criminal is they actually don't touch you with the digital.
This is hindering your business Joey!

I dont have to much issue when on my laptop.

But is almost unusable on my phone.

New day same adds . I hope this ends soon.
There is even music with them now. We now have adds for covid vaccines....

1000001070.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_070618_Chrome.jpg

Nothing here on FBBO but I visited FABO on my phone and should just change the name to FAO For Ads Only!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back