• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why MoParts sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

the owner suck & is almost nonexistent
overbearing Napoleonic mentality mods
way too many arguments & same for argumentative members
out of control

1/2 of them (the better or good ones) are on here mostly now

just like Dodge Charger Forum, in some way even worse

Smiley - a none political post.png

The ads here have gotten much worse on the free tier, that's for sure.
Never one to sound like a choir boy by any means.... but this site right here rocks for many, many reasons.... just sayin.... I do enjoy it here.

Just stating the obvious but you seem to have some butt hurt over my comment is that because you are a resident blow hard ?
Well all you do is insult people all of the time . :nutkick: Have for years. So I guess you are the resident ********? Just stating the obvious.:lol:
And where is anisville? Probably some shithole full of buttfucking monkeys? :monkeyleft:

The ads here have gotten much worse on the free tier, that's for sure. Used to be an advantage here. Lots of people are in both places. Times change, moparts was the little guy next to the Dallas mopar board in the late 90's/2000
Dwayne's and andyf's tech archive stuff alone on moparts have served many of us for almost 20yrs
Ah, the Dallas Mopar board. You're talking about one of the first Mopar sites around back many many years ago when Moparts was kinda new too?

So I guess you are the resident ********? :lol:
That would be Richard Cranium :D

Ah, the Dallas Mopar board. You're talking about one of the first Mopar sites around back many many years ago when Moparts was kinda new too?
Yes, the classic tree style single forum that was popular until people figured out how to hack JavaScript in posts and ruin it. Then the owner, Brian I think, tried to sell it.

I don't understand any of the last post.

Just stating the obvious but you seem to have some butt hurt over my comment is that because you are a resident blow hard ?
Show us the thread where they attacked you for no reason.

Yes, the classic tree style single forum that was popular until people figured out how to hack JavaScript in posts and ruin it. Then the owner, Brian I think, tried to sell it.
And guess who was doing the most damage to that site!? You guessed it. Moparts' moderators with the owner's consent. Unlawful was one of them.....imagine that! I called them out on it but by then, Brian was already fed up with all the crap....don't think he ever sold it though and just let it die. That was the first Mopar bulletin board to be a member of.

The whole thing is computer speak. “Tree style” forum? JavaScript?

I keep forgetting you're younger than a lot of us lol
Not by much. I'm 56.
I can navigate through a computer like a half blind guy can make his way through a forest. I've heard of some of this terminology but never took the time to learn what it meant. I'm guessing that a "tree forum" has a main board and several "branch" sub forums? Javascript....I've heard of it but never delved any deeper to learn about it.

Women. Cars. Construction.....Those three things occupy 90% of my thoughts!

Not by much. I'm 56.
I can navigate through a computer like a half blind guy can make his way through a forest. I've heard of some of this terminology but never took the time to learn what it meant. I'm guessing that a "tree forum" has a main board and several "branch" sub forums? Javascript....I've heard of it but never delved any deeper to learn about it.

Well....you're 15 years behind me lol. Lots of tech happened during that time......

Boy that's a stinker if Gary was doing it. Brian should have mounted a defense though.

I don't remember the url of it to use the way back machine, maybe cranky does?

JavaScript is a programming language used to make web pages dynamic and interactive.

I'm only 44!

Not by much. I'm 56.

We'll give you a C++
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back