• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why when I post a pic here...

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Why when I post a pic here when I try and post the same pic on FABO it just shows up as

Why when I post a pic here when I try and post the same pic on FABO it just shows up as
Sorry I cannot say how or what that happens.....but for me it happens only rarely.

GIF's are sometimes a problem. Maybe try and re-login to the site after a reset of your PC or phone.

Are you posting to the "Upload Photos" module?

It's the "Copy & Paste" from another window that has let me down sometimes....usually size of the picture, and other times if you copy a picture DIRECTLY from the Internet, it can fail to attach. Saving the picture first works better for some reason.

It's the "Copy & Paste" from another window that has let me down sometimes....usually size of the picture, and other times if you copy a picture DIRECTLY from the Internet, it can fail to attach. Saving the picture first works better for some reason.

This IS what happening guess that is just Internet issues!!!

Same thing with me, it just won't accept a photo upload on that thread, obviously it's working here...
Screenshot_20211024-071631_Chrome.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back