• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wicked Bad Cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kills me, but I'd like to get started on another project, First person here with $ 2600 drives it home.

Just bought this beauty.....EXCITING!!!!!!!! It will be making it's trip to OH. Thank you for all of your help in making this deal happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bought this beauty.....EXCITING!!!!!!!! It will be making it's trip to OH. Thank you for all of your help in making this deal happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations are in order. That is a really nice looking Mopar. Are you shipping it or driving it to OH?

Having it shipped to ohio.Its like waiting on Christmas.Thanks.

Congrats chargers777! It's a cool car, I was thinking about buying it, even talked to the guy on the phone. He seems like a nice guy.

Post up some pic's when you get the car!

Car was delivered last night and its bad.4 days to go 2300 miles is very good.Hats off to Hypermite for a great transaction and for his honesty.This car rocks.It will be lots of fun.

Good god, talk about giving it away. Way too cool of a car. Looks like you got a smoking hot car. My paint on my car cost a third of what you got the car for.

Update??............................... Pictures??....................................

Awesome Doba! Where did you get the spoiler and hood scoops? I'll probably leave the chrome on my car, but I'd maybe consider painting the bumpers. I was sure how the opera window light would look without the vinyl top either, but I kind of like that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back