• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Widow Sells a Huge Mopar Parts collection.

SteveSS

Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
The Mopar club notified its members a widow was selling all her husband's Mopar stuff. I'm not the guy who can look at weird parts and know what they go to. Everything was $3/each. I got a few things. Tuesday it all goes for scrap metal.

So my wife put it out there huh! Well as they say in Monty Python's in search of the holy grail, I'm not quite dead yet,as a matter of fact I am feeling much better today!

The Mopar club notified its members a widow was selling all her husband's Mopar stuff. I'm not the guy who can look at weird parts and know what they go to. Everything was $3/each. I got a few things. Tuesday it all goes for scrap metal.
Assuming a few close members took the $3 6bbls and Danas before communicating the news? Lol

I got this for $3.00 and I tapped the ole broad too!

20240521_210136.jpg

There was a complete truck axle I didn't need. A few transmissions. There's a ton of chrome trim that I have no idea what it goes to. I told her I might grab it all before the scrappers.

Her name was Gabby so get after it.

More like that old broad in The Father of the Year movie with David Spade.

Last edited:
Several years ago a semi local salvage yard was sold to another operator and his intent was to scrap everything in the yard.

The original owner moved to my area and brought with him a huge collection of early Ford sheet metal as in 28-40 grilles, fenders, doors, trim etc.

When HE died his son felt guilty that these parts were for old cars without any emission controls that polluted the air so he loaded up a 20 yard dumpster and sent it to the scrap heap.

My guess was he had about $50k worth of nearly irreplaceable parts ....

There was a complete truck axle I didn't need. A few transmissions. There's a ton of chrome trim that I have no idea what it goes to. I told her I might grab it all before the scrappers.
Yet you didn't think to get the word out to the members of THIS forum that might benefit from this stuff?

01 face 29.JPG

U Haul and storage unit.

...and wad of singles like a strip club.

Actually, she died and he's selling everything to complete HER sex change......... Did you find all the right parts you needed!! :poke::lol:

the "son" in post 15 is The one who opted for the sex change

When HE died his son felt guilty that these parts were for old cars without any emission controls that polluted the air so he loaded up a 20 yard dumpster and sent it to the scrap heap.

Auto Transport Service
Back