• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wilwood Disc Conversion & Magnum 500's

Evoking

Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score
When we went to install my new Willwood's I noticed the new hub come through just past the surface of Wheel Vintique Magnmum 500's which makes using the Magnum wheel centers impossible.

So now I will have to find center stickers. I am 50/50 on this. Part of me actually prefers a flatter center instead of that trucky old school look. And part of me like the old school. Will post pics when done.

image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG

Wheel spacer would be an option, doesn't look like you need much room

True. But I'm actually thinking the lower center cap makes the wheels look a little more special in the sense that the tower-ish center cap doesn't detract from appreciating the wheel. If that makes sense.

Lucky you got that far my magnums rubbed the calipers even tho willwood states differently. I went to 17 inch vn501 magnum replicas

Hmmm. Mine may do the same. I have not mounted yet. Just assembled the calipers so far. Why did they rub if Wilwood says 15" will work?

FYI a 1/8 wheel spacer solves it but I ain't running them on my cars no matter what anyone says I went to 17 s

Same on my steelies, I painted the wilwood caps black to match the wheel and hide them.

Any update on this? Had front disc conversion completed on my RR, and am dealing with the exact same issue. Wouldn't mind losing the long caps as long as all 4 wheels have the same look. Now, I've got the Wilwood caps on front, and large original caps in the rear.

Lucky you got that far my magnums rubbed the calipers even tho willwood states differently. I went to 17 inch vn501 magnum replicas

Thinking of doing the same. Do you have any pictures with the 17s mounted on your car?

Auto Transport Service
Back