• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wilwood Group Buy

skymynx

Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
We have a local shop near us that is having a Wilwood group buy. They have about 3 orders right now, mine included. We just need 2 more to get some pretty decent pricing. Figured I would try to see if there was any interest on here as well. Doesn't have to be a b-body, any kit that Wilwood makes will suffice.

I was told that they should have the Wilwood stuff updated onto their website in the next week or so.

Email Mike at [email protected] if you are interested.

Got one more local order last I talked to him. Just need 1 more. Any takers?

curious what kits are u looking at? also front and rear? what size? Depending on the price i'd be in for a set of rear wilwoods for our 8 3/4
pm me

Hey Mike, you might plug this in over on FABO as there are about 14000 members there that do spend money and are looking for this stuff. What kinda discount are we talking about compared to retail? Thanks for posting this deal.
Small Block

Auto Transport Service
Back