• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wind dam

41husk

Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
My dad built a wind dam for our trailor. It is a wind dam from an old semi truck. It fit with no modifications but he had to weld a frame to the inside to keep it rigid running down the road. We used it to take the Daytona to Monster Mopar in Indy. It did a great job keeping the road dirt and grime normaly picked up hauling with an open trailor, and the Daytona is black, so it doesn't take much to pick up dirt!

Attachments

• P9230002.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 265
Thanks! it did a great job keeping road dirt and bugs off the car on the trip to Indy.

very nice and clean job thanks for sharing :headbang:

Thanks, The daytona just fits up there now, can't hang the nose over the front anymore!

That looks clean. How's it look with the Daytona aboard? The Morris Garages logo is an interesting touch...

I did not take a pic with the daytona loaded, I should have. I will say it just fits. My dad just did a 1953 MG/TD he took first at the GOF (big MG only show). I had the two decals made just for the trailor.

Looks great, did it reduce your mileage by any appreciable amount?

My dad said it did with his F150. I did not notice any big difference with my 2500 cummins.

Auto Transport Service
Back