• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window felts, what a pain

rp23g7

Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
I bought the 8 piece window felt set for the 69 from the Paddock. The door, both inner and outer were easy, but the rear are a pain in the butt.

Hooking the rear clip is a pain, with the curve in it. It kinda looks like the outers are too long, or the clip is in the wrong place.

It doesnt look like the clip closest to the door is in the right place. Anyone else have trouble with these?

i figured it out, woot. Had to take the inner panel off and it was easy. However a clip was in the wrong place on each one. Had to pry it off and squeeze it on in the right place.

Always hate taking rear seats out. I didnt find the buildsheet, but found a baseball, and a old piece of Bazooka bubble gum still unchewed, and best of all no rust.

i figured it out, woot. Had to take the inner panel off and it was easy. However a clip was in the wrong place on each one. Had to pry it off and squeeze it on in the right place.

Always hate taking rear seats out. I didnt find the buildsheet, but found a baseball, and a old piece of Bazooka bubble gum still unchewed, and best of all no rust.

sounds like your find was a Win, Win, Win. :grin:

:rolling:

Yeah, was wondering what i was going to find. The previous owner sanded and primered the whole floor pan. yippee

Auto Transport Service
Back