• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windshield Trim Clips Info Needed

66plysat

Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score
I'm gathering the trim clips for a 66 Satellite convertible windshield. I've already bought the clips that are mounted in the bottom frame to hold the glass.
I need information on the clips in the picture. I have 3 of the top pictured clips and 2 of the bottom clips. I'm not sure how many of each are required or where to buy them. I've looked at several suppliers online and don't see these fasteners. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks
IMG_2530.jpg

Just seen these a couple weeks ago. Try dales cuda shop

Just seen these a couple weeks ago. Try dales cuda shop
Thanks for the suggestion, I searched the site and didn't find anything. I did find the bottom one at Mr. Moparts. Looking for the "S" shaped one, not sure where it goes in the windshield frame either. I should have taken more pictures during disassembly!.

Can you post a pic of the s shaped clip flat*

Could those possibly be used at the top inside windshield frame to hold the trim? Just wondering.

that’s exactly what they are. The top three look like the clips that fasten the headliner to the roof rail pinch weld but not exactly.

Someone on here was looking for them a few weeks back but I cannot remember where they were told to get them from but they did say they had them. I would contact @69bfan he will
have them or know where to get them.

Auto Transport Service
Back