• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wiper, headlight, and heater control knobs needed for 66 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Armand

Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
Looking to buy the listed parts. Looking for something nice! Thanks Mark

Looking to buy the listed parts. Looking for something nice! Thanks Mark
I may be able to help but need more info. Variable wipers? Which heater buttons? Buy a new headlight switch. Original ones are unreliable.

I may be able to help but need more info. Variable wipers? Which heater buttons? Buy a new headlight switch. Original ones are unreliable.
I need the button for heat/defrost the one for the temp and the fan speed. For the wiper switch i do believe they are variable but the switch is really messed up. Also trying to find the correct knob for both the lights and wipers. I just got the car back from getting restored and these are items he left for me to track down!

I need the button for heat/defrost the one for the temp and the fan speed. For the wiper switch i do believe they are variable but the switch is really messed up. Also trying to find the correct knob for both the lights and wipers. I just got the car back from getting restored and these are items he left for me to track down!
I believe I have a set of these if that's what you're looking for.

Heater plate.jpg

Once again not great pics but this is what I'm looking for. Trying to complete Old Yeller!

IMG_0339.JPG IMG_0444.JPG IMG_0452.JPG

The area for the blower motor is different and more holes for the a/c lines. You could get a patch piece and cut and weld it in.

20180803_151330.jpg

Dash frame is different for A/C. Can non A/C frame be modified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back