• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wiper, headlight, and heater control knobs needed for 66 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dash frame is different for A/C. Can non A/C frame be modified?
Only difference is the cut out for the center vent. I had to replace my dash with a non AC dash and had to cut out the space for the vent. Worked fine.

This is what I have and I’d consider selling it to you, however there is so much more that you will need to procure. Inside vents and hoses and all the under hood stuff which I don’t have. I was keeping this in case I needed to swap mine out and it’s all I have. I think I have your buttons. Have to check in the garage but pretty sure.

1E31911B-056D-4950-B2A8-D975503CFC85.jpeg 2E4EBF23-3FDF-432F-8FB2-B169E664DC4B.jpeg 71EBDCF8-E22F-48C1-85D8-C97FF7567D4B.jpeg

Headlight knob, no chrome insert. Insert available from Harms automotive I believe. He sells them individually but need to call. Insert must've come out at sometime because glue residue. $18 shipped
IMG_1763.JPG
IMG_1767.JPG
http://www.harmsauto.com/parts.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back