• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper motor harness

nelsontoddpa

Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
I'm in need of a wiper motor wiring harness (with bulkhead connector) for a 1967 Dodge Coronet. I'm restoring bit by bit and was able to get the engine/headlight harness but can't seem to find the wiper motor harness anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Todd

Todd,
There are at least 5 1967 Plymouth B-bodies and 4 67 Coronet B-body cars being parted out on the forum.
Have you tried contacting any of these forum members yet?

3 speed or 2 speed?

You can buy 2 speed harness separate, but the 3 speed harness comes attached.

Try Kim at Passion4Mopar :headbang:

Super-bee: I was looking for new as the rest of the engine compartment wiring is new. Nothing wrong with the current wiring- just old and brittle.

Car Nut and Kiwigtx: Thanks for the information- it's a 3 speed. I can see where the wires enter the wiper motor assembly- I guess I was presuming (it's ok....shake your heads...) that the harness connected under the small screw off plate where the wires enter the assembly. I didn't want to open up that plate until I had everything I would need. Since you say the motor is hard-wired to the bulkhead connector, I'll just live with the current wiring until the wiper motor fails, then update at that time.

Again- thank you all for the information.

Todd

Auto Transport Service
Back