• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper pivot arm bushing??

bandit

Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
My car did not have any of the wiper system when I bought it so trying to put it back together piece by piece. I just got a motor and transmission arms but discovered the transmission arm, where it links to the motor pivot arm, is missing some kind of bushing. Does anyone know what that bushing thing is called? Not finding it by searching for wiper bushing, pivot arm bushing, etc....

Here is a picture of a similar transmission arm.
mopA5vmj0JASD5cZqlHDjiA.jpg

You can see at the end of the arm where it is supposed to connect to the motor pivot arm, there needs to be some kind of bushing or reducer to fit on the pivot arm pin which is a smaller diameter. I need to know what that bushing thing is called so I can search for one to buy. Or better yet, if anyone has an extra one for sale......
For a 70 Charger.

Thanks

Local auto parts store should have them in a "Help" pack with a few other bushings.

Serious bitch to install, though. You may lose some skin.

Auto Transport Service
Back