• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wish me luck, surgery Aug 15

Donny

Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
Getting my deviated septum fixed tomorrow, the youtube videos look horrible as do the removal of gauze the next day! Wish me luck! Hope it all goes well!

Deviated rectum ? I better re-read that post.....

Good luck bud.

Lots of luck...Hopefully you,ll get some killer pain meds!!!
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Is this for apnia or snoring? Oh, and good luck to ya brother. Or, as you'll be saying tomorrow, "Woob Wup".

Good luck and god willing there's no extra parts left over when they get done putting you back together.....

You got it Donny! And wishing you speedy recovery.

Same hear Donny, BEST wish's get well quick!!

Good Luck Donny. They wanted to do mine back in 76, but when the Dr said "Basically we take a drill and run it up into your nose, and then cram cotton strips in every day for awhile", I decided I could live without it.

I have 3 for trigger finger CT and Tennis elbow on the 23rd, but I sure wouldn't trade you, simply because of the image I have of the surgery

Don't care to watch the vid lol Hope it goes well.

what hospital were you in donny. my sister works an operating room in san antoine

Donny ,prayers going your way for a speedy recovery

Auto Transport Service
Back