• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW 69 Charger Buckets and Rear Seats

Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
Pulled from a driver, needing recovered for a show quality car. Complete with headrests, black, not rusty or moldy. WIW opinions for the set?

Please show pictures.

Both buckets and rear set 100% complete less one chrome lever handle, ready to install. Good enough to be driving around on them the last dozen years, but with some misc. punctures and a couple of splits. Again, usable as-is but needing to be redone for a restored car. I don't have a photo.

I see tattered cores listing between $1k - $2k just for the buckets. That seems like a lot .... or maybe I'm out of touch.

About a thousand for the buckets with good tracks and good headrests ....rear seats needing redone about $400 to $500 for a rear seat core in nice shape... All in all 1500 would be a fair selling price. Only my opinion!

I sold a set of Green Leather 69 Charger bucket seats in good restorable condition for $1300 last year at Carlisle. I can't imagine they got any cheaper these days...

Good thing I asked for opinions. Thanks, fellas.

Auto Transport Service
Back