• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW? 69 Coronet 440

Awesome deal. Regret selling my 69' Coronet R/T a few years back.

Attachments

• 89500480_3.jpg
    89500480_3.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 89500480_5.jpg
    89500480_5.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 181
the picture of your fisrt super bee looked great,so if you're going to go better i can only imagine what it will look like.

the picture of your fisrt super bee looked great,so if you're going to go better i can only imagine what it will look like.

Thanks! Yea, the red one was special. Even though I have this one now, I bet I'll continue to kick myself in the arse on a regular basis for ever selling it. Or at least until this one is done.....LOL This one will be everything I envisioned for the red one but didnt make happen. First thing is to get it running then take care of all of the sheet metal work and rust repair. If things go well for me over the next year, I'll take it down to Donny for media blasting... before I get too into all that metal repair. I want it to last.

I did start a resto thread: http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=14461 I'll post some more pics of 'Red' in that thread later.

Thanks for all the kind words.
CM

Martin,

Here is my barn find 69 Coronet 500. One is how I found it, the next is after her first bath. Enjoy that car and keep us posted on your mods..

Attachments

• ry%3D400[1].jpg
    ry%3D400[1].jpg
    42 KB · Views: 145
  • ry%3D400[2].jpg
    ry%3D400[2].jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 141
believe it or not bout 5 years ago we found mine its a 69 coronet 440 had a 318 got hold of the guys neighbor he had the owner call me, it was beat up bad and rotted but we restored it since. wwell anyway he called me and was willing to give it to me if i was gonna restore it. now its done has the sunfire yellow. made it a bee clone. put a 1970 383 out of a newport in it.

believe it or not bout 5 years ago we found mine its a 69 coronet 440 had a 318 got hold of the guys neighbor he had the owner call me, it was beat up bad and rotted but we restored it since. wwell anyway he called me and was willing to give it to me if i was gonna restore it. now its done has the sunfire yellow. made it a bee clone. put a 1970 383 out of a newport in it.

Cool! I like hearing stories like that. Would rather see 'em brought back to life than rott away.....

I've seen to many just sit and waste away around here. Heard the "I'm gonna fix it one day" line alot too.

I know of a complete Super Bee that has been just sitting and rotting away for the last 15 years. I go see the guy once or twice a year and he still tells me he's gonna get to it. One day. But it is just wasting away. Oh well its his and not mine so it is what it is...

Thanks for saving one.

Auto Transport Service
Back