• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woman Eats Only MEAT for 13 Years

Michael_

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
I dont know why but it was a youtube recommendation

What do you think? :D

Apparently she feels better than ever.

There are so many ways this thread can go wrong.
I'm going to just shut up and watch.

Well i cannot imagine to eat meat ONLY for the rest of my life or even just one week.
I also think that this might be a fake.

On the other hand i've read before that humans were carnivores (no plants and stuff) originally.
So i might be wrong.

No matter what, i think that eating lots of high quality meat is beneficial for your health.
And as they say in the video even mc donalds uses usda prime certified beef (unfortunateley not in germany) which is very good beef actually.
But i still recommend eating vegetables and stuff aswell.

I'm not wasting 1 hour and 19 minutes of my life! What's the Cliff notes version?

I'm not wasting 1 hour and 19 minutes of my life! What's the Cliff notes version?

Well i also did not plan on doing so but then found it kinda interesting...

In Short:

She always had weight problems and could not get rid of them using conventional diets.
Her doctor gave her the advice to only eat meat, green vegetables and diet soda. (She cut out the green vegetables and diet soda at some point) It worked and now she is thin.
She kept doing it because she also feels better than before.
Its important to eat fat instead of lean meat.

meat.jpg

Oh oh here she comes, watch out boys she'll chew you up, oh here she comes she's a man eater!

Eating only meat seems a bit over the top, but i honestly have never felt better than when i was on keto... it was amazing. I had to stop due to losing too much weight though :( need to go back on it eventually (I went from 250>146 pounds in 8 months... i was eating non stop and still losing weight while having amazing energy all day)

Eating only meat seems a bit over the top, but i honestly have never felt better than when i was on keto... it was amazing. I had to stop due to losing too much weight though :( need to go back on it eventually (I went from 250>146 pounds in 8 months... i was eating non stop and still losing weight while having amazing energy all day)
I lost 40 lbs by cutting back on after dinner snacks and booze but it took a whole lot longer than 8 months! Also cut back on carbs/veggies. Would like to cut out another 10 lbs but I'm still hooked on evening snacks while watching TV. Been pretty good but there are times when I can't refuse the chocolate chip cookies!

That's too funny,I see that thread got"pulled" no pun intended! Lol
Yup...it got 'pulled' lol

I lost 40 lbs by cutting back on after dinner snacks and booze but it took a whole lot longer than 8 months! Also cut back on carbs/veggies. Would like to cut out another 10 lbs but I'm still hooked on evening snacks while watching TV. Been pretty good but there are times when I can't refuse the chocolate chip cookies!

Yup...it got 'pulled' lol
Yeah, snacks are the killer, i have a problem with that myself now.. i'm up to 168 again.. i need to drop bout 10# myself..

Yeah, snacks are the killer, i have a problem with that myself now.. i'm up to 168 again.. i need to drop bout 10# myself..
Been around 195 for too many months now. Got down to 192 but was only there for a couple of weeks. I'll be happier at 185 if I can build up some muscle. Haven't been working out much at all with this heat and can't stand going to a gym.....

Been around 195 for too many months now. Got down to 192 but was only there for a couple of weeks. I'll be happier at 185 if I can build up some muscle. Haven't been working out much at all with this heat and can't stand going to a gym.....
Cut out carbs... all it takes.. i didn't work out once when i lost all my weight (was mostly during winter) the pounds melt off..

Auto Transport Service
Back