• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woman killed for her Road Runner

50 years ago they'd dragged his *** out to the desert and saved the state a lotta money.

That's about 3 hours from me, and unfortunately NM no longer has the death penalty! What a jackass! Now that lady can never enjoy her Roadrunner again! I wonder if I've seen that car and what's gunna happen with it? This am awful story!
Tony

I too would like to hear that sound.

I will say it. Just looking at the guys ugly mug makes me want to split his freaking head open with an aluminum bat just to hear the hollow ping noise it would make!

Back in 1973 a hood stole my '69 A12 Road Runner. The cops found it in front of the crooks house. He was sitting on the toilet when they arrested him. My friends ribbed me and said the guy couldn't handle the 440 6 pak and it scared the crap out of him. Luckily the only damage was the door lock and ignition switch.

Another senseless death. Let's see how the murdering punk likes being dragged around town attached to a chain behind that Road Runner!

X 2.. What in the world is things coming to! Seems worse each day and this one is just crazy, 18 year old couldn't just tie the old lady up and take the thing, no regard for life at all, maybe court will see it that way too, hung, shot, dragged, any or all sounds fair!

how about "shot while trying to escape...."

Auto Transport Service
Back