• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women that you dated and the RED flags you spotted....

Yeah that chick video in post #176 - a complete and total useless bimbo. In my book it would be possibly one date - nothing over the top - hopefully a solid roll in the sack and a then "maybe" breakfast then once she started her shtick a swift kick in the *** out the door. Uber ride home on her. I absolutely despise Women like her - and teaching other women to follow suite - bye bye baby good bye. If she attempted to follow up - it would be something like why don't you take me out to some where nice and we could have a good time. If she was decent in the first roll - maybe a second - or maybe a quick goodnight thx for the dinner - see you around. A complete turn of the tables - most of these gold digging bimbos would not know how to handle that. And I would play it out - leaving her speechless. And of course all the while dropping major little bombs about my assets etc. I've been fortunate to not have had much exposure to these types but if I did I just shared my playbook w/you.

Auto Transport Service
Back