• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women that you dated and the RED flags you spotted....

Oh dear, that sounds ominous
At least she was a she. A guy at work picked up a girl at a bar that turned out to be a he. Said he started to kick 'his' *** but decided to 'do' it instead lol

It was pretty much about his whole life and I think if more people had read that story wouldn't think so highly of him.
Nobody I have ever known thinks highly of this Draft Dodger.....
Just because Will Smith did a fake movie about him and our FAKE NEWS media lied about him, never changed what he was....

Was this a club in old soho, and was “her” name Lola?
:rofl:

LOL. Back in my Navy days A few guys from the boat & I went out clubbing.... One of the guys picked up a cute little Filipino "girl"... Accept we were all trying to clue him in that it wasn't a girl at all..... He wasn't getting the message...... He went home with "her", showed up at quarters the next morning all jazzed about what a good time he'd had... But it was her time of the month & so he had to cum in the backdoor...... :rofl:

Young & Dumb & Full of Cum....

Another guy after spending time with a girl had to go see the doc & get a few shots, which turned into a referral to the navy hospital an episode of Roto-Peter..... Okay, it happens, learn & move on... Come to think of it isn't that what I said to Bangin Gears?... Anyway life goes on... We're back in the same port & this moron hooks up with the same girl... And winds up in sickbay again with a referral to the Navy Hospital for round two...

Reminded of a time when I was riding in a bus with a really gorgeous Thai girl next to me.

I kept thinking......"Don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on......"

But she did. :lol:

1656200231219.png

At least she was a she. A guy at work picked up a girl at a bar that turned out to be a he. Said he started to kick 'his' *** but decided to 'do' it instead lol
Oh man that is disgusting! He actually did the deed with a “he” and knew it?? His “manhood“ needs to be removed and revoked. Period

I had a good buddy back in the day where the same thing happened. As he told the story (I would have carried that to my grave) When he discovered she was a he - My buddy went ballistic on “it”. *** whooping and all that. But actually no one of us were ever convinced that was actually what happened. Suspicions were dripping all over that story. But for the most part we all just let it drift away - he was a really good dude and nobody wanted to persecute him.

@1 Wild R/T : Of all places, the PIs!! Damn, dats 1 stupid *** MF!! Us East coast squids even knew about THAT in the PI back in the day!! Explains the penecilan shortage back then!! :lol:

Reminded of a time when I was riding in a bus with a really gorgeous Thai girl next to me.

I kept thinking......"Don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on......"

But she did. :lol:

View attachment 1304189
Those are two nationalities that you really have to do your due diligence on - Filipino and Thai. I‘ve been to both countries many times - and nothing is certain until it is. There’s one thing that’s just a fact - The lady boys are for the most part better looking and put together than most of the real deal women. They‘ll also be wearing make-up which very few real deal - other than hookers - women over there will wear. They will look you in the eyes and flirt with you which no real deal woman will ever do over there. I’ve been accosted many times over there by them to the point where sometimes I had to get ominous acting to get rid of them. I recall one night in Phuket I had this particularly “beautiful“ exotic one grab me by the cohones and ask me to take a walk with “it” down the beach. When I rudely rebuffed the offer “it“ was astonished and said “are you crazy - do you know how much $$ I would get in Singapore”?. I just gave “it” the ominous look and went on my way. But I can’t tell you how many fools I‘ve seen take that walk - knowingly or not. Some get laid, some get rolled, some are never heard from again.

A word to the wise - Know what you’re doing - check them out closely and know what you’ve got before you even of think of doing ANYTHING. And then check again. Just because they have a snapper means absolutely nothing. They go to the best change over docs in the world to have their stuff switched. And as I said earlier many of them look much better than the real thing.

When I was younger I (and not married) I was game for blind dates if I was set up on one. I had 2 cardinal rules-

1- They couldn't weigh more than me, approx. 150 lbs.
2- They couldn't grow a better moustache than me.

Also prefer they were gainfully employed and had longer hair than me.

The carpenter doing some work on my house offered to set me up with his sister-in-law (wife's sister) Lori. I explained my rules. He just kept saying "she has big tits". I should have known better after seeing his wife because she was on the homely side. Okay, take a chance. She shows up and yes, she has big tits but the rest of her is bigger and hit by the ugly stick. I had promised to take her out to eat so I did, going to a bar/pizza place a few towns over that was a 2nd location of the place I frequented in my hometown. As luck would have it one of the cute waitresses that I had been trying to get to know better at my hometown location was filling in at the other shop and waited on us. A little ribbing from her about "how special this date was to travel all the way over here" knowing full well that I wasn't going to show up at my normal hangouts with this lady. Date ends after taking her back to my pace and sending her home, luckily she admitted as soon as she came to my place that it would need to be an early night she got called to open up where she works the next morning.

My best friend/drinking buddy (and a horndog) gave me grief about how I didn't "get any" and he would have never let her go home that night as she couldn't be "that bad". Several months later Lori comes into the bar as part of a bachelorette party and I tell my friend "that's Lori, my blind date from a few months ago that you said I should have had sex with. She is all yours.". He said "I apologize, I would have gotten sick on the doorstep and cancelled the date".

Several red flags that I didn't pay attention to.

LOL. Back in my Navy days A few guys from the boat & I went out clubbing.... One of the guys picked up a cute little Filipino "girl"... Accept we were all trying to clue him in that it wasn't a girl at all..... He wasn't getting the message...... He went home with "her", showed up at quarters the next morning all jazzed about what a good time he'd had... But it was her time of the month & so he had to cum in the backdoor...... :rofl:

Young & Dumb & Full of Cum....

Another guy after spending time with a girl had to go see the doc & get a few shots, which turned into a referral to the navy hospital an episode of Roto-Peter..... Okay, it happens, learn & move on... Come to think of it isn't that what I said to Bangin Gears?... Anyway life goes on... We're back in the same port & this moron hooks up with the same girl... And winds up in sickbay again with a referral to the Navy Hospital for round two...
All those cute girls in the Philippines that like Americans snd the dummy finds a lady boy lol

Girls that are fat and ugly need love too.
I was on a few internet dating sites before I met Mary. This was in 1998-99 before the slutty sites became common.
Several of the women I dated were less attractive than their picture but I was nice to every one of them. They can't help it being that way.

That problem is easily solved with a bag of flour, and a bag over her head. :lol:
I've never been so "hot blooded" that I HAD to have sex. Some guys are that way....they can look past a lack of attraction and plow ahead.
Not me. I have to be attracted to the woman to follow through.

Auto Transport Service
Back