• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder how long it sat??

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
I saw this come across my Facebook feed.. Had to be there for awhile.. It’s only $2500.

upload_2022-5-19_9-24-32.png

upload_2022-5-19_9-26-46.png

upload_2022-5-19_9-27-41.png

upload_2022-5-19_9-28-23.png

A homemade woody with a Lunati cam.
Awesome!

20220509_194344.jpg
20220509_212123.jpg
20220517_062732.jpg
20220501_200829.jpg
Just need to split some wood before rebuilding the front end components! The rest of it will buff right out! Exactly the kind of car that I have to stop myself from buying and adding to my list of endless projects! As it is now I already have so many of them that I have to stack them on top of each other!

Last edited:
Trunk gutters actually look pretty good.

About a month ago my friend had to do an intervention and talk me down from buying a burnt orange 70 Challenger project car with a bent frame rail and typical New England rust issues. I was hooking up my trailer and getting ready to roll when he intervened! I have been having withdrawal symptoms ever since. He said that even with the lifts,you still have several cars in trailers,out in the weather and here at my house. Don't buy anymore cars. This is coming from a guy who had 53 cars! He's down to 48 and putting more up for sale now. An addict calling out another addict. As far as the Coronet goes,money would be better spent on a running complete driver! It's all I can do to keep crap like that off my trailer and out of my yard!

I picked up these gems before the intervention. I feel like Mike in the rust valley restoration !show
20211103_155026.jpg
20200808_073123.jpg
20200809_103403.jpg

I picked up these gems before the intervention. I feel like Mike in the rust valley restoration !showView attachment 1286774View attachment 1286775View attachment 1286777

Wanted to send a PM about your lift system - I'm getting to that point - but your mailbox is full. I'm either going to have to do that or start buying containers. Or build...again.
I didn't know if it is a good idea to keep a Mopar on a lift that holds the frame. I'm also accumulating parts at an alarming but good rate. You're in RI? I'm surprised some stuck up snotty NE *** clown hasn't complained about your projects in your yard.

A nice solid California car like that V code Charger R/T is okay on the lift,but I would not leave a rust compromised one or a convertible on there for any extended period. The new lifts are all drive on type lifts. The neighbors are one of the reasons for the lifts,as well as getting as many of them as possible out of the New England weather, it is not kind to old cars at all. I will clear out some space in the PM box.

count the rings in the trunks,
it will tell you the age of the trees growing up thru it
add a couple years to that, and probably be really close
to how long it sat, for the trees to grow up thru it

Could probably get rid of the wood by firing it up and doing some BBQ......smoking it at least.

If the left fender is as good as the right, and the deck lid isn't scrap, I'd probably be interested in it.

Auto Transport Service
Back