• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodward Avenue

Best I can do is go up and down our little Woodward down the street lol
20220810_103108.jpg

Soooo...any tips, tricks or advice from those who attend regularly? have a new high mount air snorkle for the Jeep and thinking about driving over from home... ;)

I'm planning on going over Friday afternoon/evening. I'm trailering my car over from Lansing. Anyone know of a good place I can park my truck and trailer and unload the car? I'm only able to go Friday.

Always wanted to go, never been able to make it work. Next year, as I always say.

I'm planning on going over Friday afternoon/evening. I'm trailering my car over from Lansing. Anyone know of a good place I can park my truck and trailer and unload the car? I'm only able to go Friday.
How far are you willing to drive your car from your trailer to the cruise area of Woodward?

I could probably park at my sons apartment complex in Southfield. that’s 20 min drive from Woodward. Hoping to be closer though.

Last edited:
That is not a bad drive at all if that works out. Always good to have friendly eyes on the stuff left park somewhere. Just make sure sure you have a tongue lock on that trailer.

I should mention for anyone that does not know, the Woodward Cruise is basically a huge parking lot the day of the event. The week before is better for cruising, and the weekend is better for walking around since you get to see more of everything that way.

Hope you all have a good time if you make it out.

South side always rolls better than the north side. I go Greenfield up to Normandy (14 1/2 mile) and head back south. I hit Catalpa because my buddy lives a few houses down from Woodward and park there, then walk back up if I need to see anything. Most of the action is at 13 and Woodward, on the south side in the big parking lot there.

Was there last night till 9 and just got back at 6.30 today.
Lots of cool cars!
Saturday is crazy would never go with the old car.

Leaving tomorrow morning for west coast of Michigan then on to Chicago for a long weekend... we have a 16 year old boy from Italy here and we are showing him around.

Was there last night till 9 and just got back at 6.30 today.
Lots of cool cars!
Saturday is crazy would never go with the old car.

Leaving tomorrow morning for west coast of Michigan then on to Chicago for a long weekend... we have a 16 year old boy from Italy here and we are showing him around.
Woodward is the best way to show off America!

Latest weather report rain starting Saturday afternoon.

Auto Transport Service
Back