• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodward Dream Cruise Parking ( Free For Members)

bmoparmofo

Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I just thought I would make the offer for parking for the Woodward Dream Cruise again. Hard to believe its only a month away! So if you need a spot to park your classic for the cruise or any of the days before, drop me a line. We have spots in the front row off of Woodward and also two parking lots right behind the front row. Some of the members here parked there last year and are welcome to again. We are located just north of 11 mile rd on Woodward ave. Its at the Blarney Stone Pub.Stop in and grab something to eat and park for the day. Kind of like cruising was supposed to be. Let me know if anyone is interested. My email is bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT com. Enjoy the cruise!
Not sure if this is worth making it a sticky thread or not?

I wasn't planning on the D.C myself;that coincides with the wrap-up of Back To The Bricks here in Flint. I was hoping to get down there(to Woodward) Tuesday or Wednesday night.

All right,let's make this the official Dream Cruise thread(with permission,of course);who's goin' and when?

I'm going, as often as possible, starting at any given moment. BMOPARMOFO, Thanks for the offer, I wanted to make it down to hang at your place last year but never made it. The club I am in gets a prime location just north of 14 mile, makes it hard to leave that spot once parked.

Yes, it would be pretty much impossible to get out and back into that area for sure. Enjoy the cruise though!

Just giving this a bump is case anyone else that hasnt confirmed wants a spot. Thanks!

Wdc

Im going but where can i park my 08 quadcab without getting a damn parking ticket again? Got a ticket last time don"t want another. Don"t know what city we will sit at this year but all are options. Dart340h

hey i plan on showing up and enjoying the other cars although my own car will look like a rusted honda compared to other cars, do you think any of you guys who will be there could help me with tuning my carb edelbrock 1406 ? not sure if its the right place to ask but i thought i might give it a try

ok So who is gonna be there at the Blarney Stone? I will be there early. Sound off if your going. Also, what kind of car are you bringing so I can look out for some of you guys?

I will have the sublime 70 coronet with no hood. You can't miss me. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

I'll be out with at least my 8yr old son. After hockey so hopefully by 2 at the latest.
1967 Dodge Coronet 440 Medium Copper Metallic with a DCR sticker on the back glass.

Attachments

• dodge1.jpg
    dodge1.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 189
Auto Transport Service
Back