• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wookie's '69 Coronet 440 resurection

wookie77

Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

OK, I am new here and I said I would post pics of my car and also I will have let this be the start of my build/progress report. So I know this is not a just purchased, basket case, bare bones pic, it is the only one I have of my ride on my computer in the office. ( Currently at lunch ). I will get the pics in order over the next few days and post some to show the condition it was in when I got her from a little old lady and the progress since then. Even though I will be tearing it down again for more work... Gabe
Mecar.jpg

Hey Thanks!

I'll get more pics up here later this weekend.

Right now I am working on some brake lines and getting everything mechanically sound and tidy in the engine compartment. I am trying to get the car dialed in mechanically, then I will probably drive it "as is" for a few months while I save up for buying paint and interior. Then tear it all down again, strip paint and repair all rust and dings, paint it (currently has a spray can paint job!!), do the interior and have a nice "driver" for some years to come.

Auto Transport Service
Back