• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOULD YOU?

MIKESPOLARA

Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
312235076_1152863981981015_1439176255676347822_n.jpg

I'd prefer she sat on my face

Watch the language. This is a general forum.

Last edited:
Too high a maintenance for me... as for sitting up there it's designed for about 1000lbs of downforce, so no big deal !
talladegaorbust2019 825.JPG

talladegaorbust2019 819.JPG

Would I what, sit on ex-Hoovie's messed up Superbird?
No.
No, I wouldnt.

My problem would be that shoe on the paint. She should be barefoot

I prefer people don’t sit on or lean against my vehicles, including my daily driver…

I prefer people don’t sit on or lean against my vehicles, including my daily driver…
A few weeks ago, my wife and I had dinner at an upscale local restaurant. As we were returning to our car, I noticed a guy about my age exiting his vehicle, then rubbing the entire passenger's side of our car for stability as he dragged himself along, while using a single cane. I use a pair of forearm crutches on a regular basis, and I'm far more functional than the perpetrator appeared. I also don't touch other peoples vehicles. My wife's expression was worth any blemish the car might have picked up. I quickly reassured her, "I'm not going to tell that dude that cars are not mobility gear, but he really should upgrade from that junk he's using."

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back