• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wrong screen name hahahahah

scotts74charger

Local time
8:24 PM
Reaction score
so for one of my first post on the site i am a pretty lucky SOB in that i purchased what i thought was a 1974 charger that i saw only 3 pictures from a cell phone camera with no pics of the front end. (also over the phone from afghanistan) well i just picked it up tonight and now for the lucky part it wasnt a 74 its a 72 with the flip up light covers and they both work perfectly also the guy i bought it from had a full set of glass for both doors and quarter windows, two boxes of parts that he hadnt put on yet and oh yeah has a roll cage in it and he gave me the original back seat that was taken out, also has a 727 that he had replaced and still has the old one so now i have a good core for later. buckett seats slap stick and oh yeah a 383 under the hood like i said lucky me. now if i could figure out how to change my screen name from 74 to 72.. pictures to follow as soon as the sun comes up.

Lol funny story- Pm the Mods/admin they will be able to change it most likely :p
Post some pics when you get a chance-Welcome

Welcome!!!
petty blue 67 gtx:worthless_thread::worthless_thread:

That is funny. And you are lucky. Not from the car but coming home! Welcome back from one vet to another.

Auto Transport Service
Back