• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WTB 15x6 JJ Steel wheel, hubcaps or W-23 Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Slayer

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of 4 1969 style 15x6 inch 3 hump steel wheels. A set of 4 1969 style 15" Full size hubcaps for a Monaco or Charger.

Alternatively a set of 15x6 W-23 Recall wheel either original or the after market versions.

If anyone has them or knows someone who has a set I would appreciate the help. Trying to return a 1969 Charger to original. Thank you,

How much do you want to spend on a set of original recall wheels Steve

A reasonable amount. Condition matters, but I understand it is not chump change. Do you have a set for sale?

I guess the question should be how much does a MOPAR enthusiast have to make on them and still feel good about himself in helping another enthusiast correct an original car? :)

I have had these for over 20 plus years and paid dearly so your question I'm not sure about they were going on my 1969 Charger 500 they are nice I have one out if you would like a pictures and I just thought I would throw it out there in the end things are only worth what someone wants to pay for something and for what I gave I'm sure there is no one to be made on these Steve

I have had these for over 20 plus years and paid dearly so your question I'm not sure about they were going on my 1969 Charger 500 they are nice I have one out if you would like a pictures and I just thought I would throw it out there in the end things are only worth what someone wants to pay for something and for what I gave I'm sure there is no one to be made on these Steve
Well these would be going on a Charger 500 also. :thumbsup: I would like to see them. Not sure how we exchange e-mails or phone numbers to discuss.

We have the 15x6. Drop me a PM if interested. I have done several sets for Charger 500's.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back