• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 440 or 413 Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-Star, what year is the block and is it a complete short block or just bare? Tell me more about what you have. Thanks

it is a bare 63 block and wp housing. i have had it for years a guy owed me some money and gave it to me. 038.jpg041.jpg

I have at least 7-413 engines from Imperials & New Yorkers that are complete from intake to oilpan;all pulleys,alternators starters & complete push button tranys--also many 440s--383s-361s etc--Im getting on in years & I'LL never use these if I had 2 more lifetimes.Let me know what you want specifically & I'LL hook you up--Don

hey 62 sounds like hemidon is got what ya need and he may be closer to home. that's the only reason i mentioned mine it's only a couple hundred miles i wouldn't ship it.although this thread did get me to investigate the numbers (1852029) looks like it maybe a maxwedge block. thanks b-star69 Happy thanksgiving

I have a 65 New Yorker 4 door hardtop with a factory 413 and a 63 Imperial with a 413 with 440 heads installed in the 70s by my father, a Chrysler service manager. The cars are in South GA. hit me up at kurt.v.dukes at gmail dot com if interested. The AFB 4BBL was stolen from the Imperial in the 70s. The NYer was running when parked; with an electrical issue and a lifter noise.

$1995.00 for both cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back