• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64-65 B-body SS springs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southernman

Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
Guys, I'm looking for a set of 64-65 B-body springs.

Would like a set of MP SS springs, or a set of Tri-City (Luneack) springs. If you've got something, how about pm'ing me. Thanks for your help !

Southernman

Last edited:
Why not contact St. Louis Spring Co. They can make you a set at a reasonable price.

SS Springs

I suggest checking with Mancini (Tony, Art, or Wes) Tony, especially knows B-Bodies and will put you in the right spring for you--they're competitively priced too. Good luck!

Hey guys, I appreciate all the feedback and, while I specified a set of SS springs, I really do not like how it alters the stance of car due to the pass side spring being biased. I want the car to sit level and I don't want to run the 'extensions' in order to accomodate them.

I know Tri City's Greg Luniack makes a pair of springs called "launchers" and they are probably the best springs for an old Mopar that money can buy right now. Check out his car and how he dominates SS with it and it becomes clear that he's got a handle on launching the old Mopars. I've gotten feedback from several rodders complaining that today's SS springs are foreign made and in one instance, they sagged after less than 6 months use.

I'll also check out St Louis Spring, but I'm looking for springs that will work with 10.5 slicks and over 800 hp, in a '64 Polara.

Again, thanks guys !

Southernman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back